Body Language & Detecting Deceit is a very specialized and complicated focus in the security, body language course certification bodyguard executive protection security military & law
If you’re willing to learn the subject of body language, you’ll be light years ahead of your competition when interviewing for jobs.
A quality course covers:
1. Noticing signs of comfort or discomfort
2. Tell All Tips – Specific To Body Parts, From Head to Toe
3. Non-Verbal & Verbal Signs of Sincerity and Deceit
4. Interview & Interrogation Tactics
4. How To Detect Less Obvious Signs of Conflict
5. Names of Industry Experts
… and more!
Our recommended course is provided by International Security Training LLC, based out of Mesa, Arizona – USA. They’ve been in business since 2003 and their online reviews are excellent. You can conduct due diligence on them by reviewing their Better Business Bureau profile, HERE.